MSHSAA CLASS 5 STATE BASEBALL SEMIFINAL:
DATE/TIME: Fri., May 31, 6:30pm
SITE: CarShield Field – 900 T.R. Hughes Blvd, O’Fallon, MO 63366 (approximately 3 1/2 hours from Staley)
ITEMS FOR SPECTATORS TO REMEMBER:
- Tickets are $8.00 each day, no passes accepted. Purchase at CarShield Field.
- Stadium parking is $5.00, but there is also free parking available across T.R. Hughes Boulevard.
- NO GUM OR SUNFLOWER SEEDS WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE STADIUM BY TEAMS OR SPECTATORS. The stadium has made that requirement since there is a turf field and it is near impossible to get gum and seeds out of the turf.
- Pets, coolers, and outside food and drink are not allowed in the stadium.
- Concessions, souvenirs, and state apparel will be available at the stadium.
- Staley will occupy the third base dugout for the semifinal game on Friday.
- The other Class 5 semifinal will be played on Friday at 4:00pm between Marquette and Willard.
- Spectators will not be allowed on to the field before or after the games.
- Be safe driving to and from O’Fallon, and let’s represent Staley at the highest level on and off the field!
SATURDAY GAME INFORMATION:
- The Class 5 state championship game is scheduled for Sat., June 1 at 1:30pm. The third place game is scheduled for Saturday at 11:00am.
- Staley will occupy the third base dugout for the game on Saturday.
- After the games Saturday, teams will be awarded state medals and trophies. Spectators will not be allowed on the field for photos of the award presentations. Teams will line up on the foul line in front of their dugout to receive awards. Photos can be taken from the bleachers.
- After the ceremony, teams will be available outside the stadium for more photos.